Sunday, 13 November 2011

Skyrim edition update

Skyrim menu style
Why? Because I could :D

 

This is going to be a very short update as I need to get back to my game :D
 
The progress has been show lately but I have managed to get the basic profile system done. User can now select a profile and save their settings there. Game time has been added but so far it does nothing except pass while a map is loaded. Will have to make it pass fast as user fast travels as well. I also got the chance to play with some of the particle effects and such. I just love that menu. It's so simple and yet well done.

The building roofs also need coding but the concept is already there. Its just a matter of entering a zone and hiding / showing a model as the player character enters or leaves it. No updates on the combat manager yet but I'm working on that as well.

That should be all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment